I Still Love Bon Jovi...

Today we went to see Bon Jovi's Lost Higway concert in Helsinki. For me this was very nostalgic. The first rock concert I've ever been to was Bon Jovi in the same Olympic stadium as today but 12 years ago. And he was as great today as he was then. 12 years ago Bon Jovi was my favorite band and since I'd never been to a concert, it really made and impression. Now I've been to many concerts but seeing Bon Jovi in a full stadium that are shouting and clapping just for him. It was unreal. I've been to smaller arena concerts but there is something about a full stadium. And the amount of noise it can make. One great thing was that since it was outside and we weren't sitting near the speakers, I didn't need earplugs. I'm sure that made the experience even better. I have good earplugs and you can really hear music through them, but the noise of the audience is filtered greatly. Well, I only can say, that there were few things in my teenage years that didn't suck :)

0 kommenttia:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.